VC Rules for Pupils
- Arrive on time. Lessons are short and every minute counts.
- Arrive fully equipped so that you don’t waste lesson time going out of lessons looking for papers, homework etc.
- Always check canvas before the lesson starts.
- When you arrive in the classroom, make sure the microphone is off.
- During the lesson, the microphone is on at all times.
- Do not tamper with the equipment. Any technical problem, please refer to a qualified adult on site.
- Behave as you would in a normal lesson. Do not talk among yourselves when the teacher is talking. Concentrate at all times, be prepared to contribute.